DONATION / MEMBERSHIP FORM
Engineers Dedicated to a Better
FAX: (650) 323-8452
DedicatedEngineers’ publishes a Resource/Member Directory made available
to our members and sponsors. If you do not wish to have some of the above
contact info included in the Directory, simply check the box(es) next to
the specific information that you want excluded. To withhold all contact
info, CHECK HERE: ___
Membership Benefits Package:
With a charitable contribution of $25 or more you’ll receive all of these member benefits:
1. A Membership Certificate suitable for proudly displaying your status as a “Dedicated Engineer.”
2. A free subscription to DedicatedEngineers’ Newsletter (providing: current news, events, member/sponsor profiles, thought-provoking commentary and analysis, etc.).
3. Eligibility in DedicatedEngineers’ Awards and Recognition Program (which recognizes outstanding individuals, including practicing engineers, college faculty, and students).
4. Discounts on publications and other materials offered by or through DedicatedEngineers.
1. Donate $35 and you’ll receive an official DedicatedEngineers coffee mug – a perfect item to help get your day started off on the right foot, while also proudly displaying your status as a “Dedicated Engineer.”
2. Donate $50 or more and you’ll receive an official DedicatedEngineers Multi-Function Tool (a handy, compact "13-in-1" tool providing: pliers, wire cutter, mini-saw, two screwdrivers, punch, ruler, two knives, hook remover, bottle opener, can piercer, and file) complete with its own carrying case - perfect for making those necessary "engineering adjustments" around the house, on the job, on the road - wherever/whenever needed!
All charitable contributions of $100 (Bronze level) or above qualify the donor as an Individual/Family Sponsor of DedicatedEngineers. Such donors receive special recognition as follows:
1. A personalized thank-you item acknowledging your contribution (paperweight, plaque, etc).
2. Online acknowledgement of your donation.
3. Special recognition in DedicatedEngineers’ Newsletter.
4. Special recognition in DedicatedEngineers’ Annual Yearbook and Member/Resource Directory.
Complementary copies of
DedicatedEngineers’ Annual Yearbook and Member/Resource Directory.